Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lea Michele Covers Allure Magazine



Lea Michele covers the December 2011 issue of Allure magazine.

On plastic surgery: "Have I been asked to change anything? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. When I was 15, my mother and I went to meet a manager who said, 'You have to get a nose job in order for me to work with you. My mother would say to me, 'Barbra Streisand never got a nose job. You're not getting a nose job.' And this was before I really even knew who Barbra was. I just knew that she was, like, the messiah for girls like me."                     

On Gwyneth Paltrow: "This woman is one of the most talented, beautiful, smart-but-laid-back, cool people I’ve worked with. That’s what I hate about this business. Before I met her, I was intimidated because of her image. But she’s the greatest.”